ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

VETERAN NIGERIAN ACTOR HANKS ANUKU SAYS HE DOESN'T GWT HIS RIGHTFUL CREDITS FOR PAVING THE WAY. (PHOTO).


 Veteran Nigerian actor Hanks Anuku says he doesn't get his rightful credits for paving the way


Veteran Nigerian actor Hanks Anuku recently opened up about his journey in Nollywood and the struggles he's faced along the way. Known for his bold on-screen presence and famous "hey what's up, man" persona, Hanks revealed that despite paving the way for many young actors, his contributions have often gone unnoticed.


"I came into Nollywood with that American gangster style, and I got lead roles because of my unique accent," Hanks shared. "I was just being myself, you know?"


However, his refusal to compromise on his values and take part in the industry's alleged dark practices has caused challenges for him. 


Hanks Anuku:


"People say I fell off because they think I do drugs, but they don't know me. I'm the realest, and I'd never use 'juju' or any other wrong way to succeed. 


They stopped giving me roles, but I'm still here, and I'm surviving. That's what mattersm."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.