GOODLUCK JONATHAN, WIFE NEVER MADE ME POLITICALLY- WIKE. (PHOTO).

Image
 Goodluck Jonathan, wife never made me politically – Wike Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Nyesom Wike has declared that former First Lady Patience Jonathan supported him but asserted the ex-first family did not make him politically. He spoke on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Tuesday. Wike applauded Jonathan for appointing him Minister of State for Education from July 2011 to April 2014. He said: “It would be unfair before the Almighty God to say that Patience Jonathan never supported me, it will be unfair. I don’t have the blood to say somebody who supported me did not, no, I would not.

VETERAN NIGERIAN ACTOR HANKS ANUKU SAYS HE DOESN'T GWT HIS RIGHTFUL CREDITS FOR PAVING THE WAY. (PHOTO).


 Veteran Nigerian actor Hanks Anuku says he doesn't get his rightful credits for paving the way


Veteran Nigerian actor Hanks Anuku recently opened up about his journey in Nollywood and the struggles he's faced along the way. Known for his bold on-screen presence and famous "hey what's up, man" persona, Hanks revealed that despite paving the way for many young actors, his contributions have often gone unnoticed.


"I came into Nollywood with that American gangster style, and I got lead roles because of my unique accent," Hanks shared. "I was just being myself, you know?"


However, his refusal to compromise on his values and take part in the industry's alleged dark practices has caused challenges for him. 


Hanks Anuku:


"People say I fell off because they think I do drugs, but they don't know me. I'm the realest, and I'd never use 'juju' or any other wrong way to succeed. 


They stopped giving me roles, but I'm still here, and I'm surviving. That's what mattersm."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.