NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS JAYE KUTI CELEBRATE SON BIRTHDAY. (PHOTOS).


 Happy beautiful birthday my darling son - Nollywood Actress Jaye Kuti celebrate son birthday.


Nigeria Actress Jaye Kuti send Birthday Wish to son as the son clock New age today.

The Proud mother rush to her social media verified handle to celebrate her son and pour prayer on him.


On her post to celebrate her son birthday, the film makers posted the video of she and her son dancing with best wish to celebrate the birthday.


Jaye Kuti wrote

My Son don grow finish ooo. Happy beautiful birthday my darling son. Many happy returns. May God continue to keep you safe and healthy. More wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I love you and miss you son.

More photos below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.