MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

HOW DOCTORS ADVISED I REMOVE MY WOMB AFTER 3 MISCARRIAGES- ACTRESS DAYO AMUSA. (PHOTO).


 How doctors advised I remove my womb after 3 miscarriages — Actress Dayo Amusa


Popular Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has opened up about the emotional and physical challenges she faced before finally becoming a mother.

Recall Amusa welcomed her daughter, Oluwafirewamiri, in the United States on November 18, 2024.

In a series of Instagram posts on Tuesday, Amusa recounted her journey, marked by three miscarriages, personal setbacks, and a 2015 diagnosis of uterine myomatosis—a condition that nearly robbed her of the chance to conceive.


She disclosed that following her diagnosis, some medical professionals advised her to undergo a hysterectomy due to recurring complications and excruciating menstrual pain.

Refusing to relinquish her dream of motherhood, Amusa explored alternative treatments and eventually traveled to the United Kingdom, where she underwent surgery to remove the tumors.

In her post, she stated, “I never thought I would get to this moment but GOD knew. For as long as I can remember I knew I wanted to be a complete idea woman (a wife and mom). Having had 3 miscarriages, in 2015, I was diagnosed with uterine myomatosis, and some doctors recommended removing my womb due to the complications and discomfort I experienced every month during my menstrual cycle. I decided to fight and reject that option.”

She revealed undergoing a surgical procedure on February 14, 2015, to remove the tumors.

However, in 2016, she discovered that one of her fallopian tubes was damaged, making natural conception nearly impossible.

Despite her perseverance, Amusa faced further heartbreak in 2019 when a failed IVF attempt strained her marriage. The situation worsened when her husband suggested having a child with another woman, leading to the collapse of their union.

Reflecting on this painful period, she wrote, “In 2016 myself and my then partner decided to try again as we were so eager to welcome our 1st child together but later discovered one of my tubes was broken and it would be almost impossible to get pregnant naturally… Men as men, my then partner was involved with another woman unknown to me which produced a baby boy. After so many ups and downs, back and forth, na so the whole thing ended (Story for another day).”

Dayo Amusa also shared how the toll of her struggles led to depression and withdrawal from her career, family, and friends.

She credited her mother for recognising her declining mental health and encouraging her to relocate to the United States in 2021 for a fresh start.

Expressing gratitude for her eventual triumph, Amusa concluded her post by acknowledging God and those who supported her through her trials.

She described her story as a testament to resilience and faith in the face of adversity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.