“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

I LOVE INTELLIGENT MEN- FUNKE AKINDELE. (PHOTO).


 I love intelligent men — Funke Akindele


Popular actress, Funke Akindele, has opened up about her passionate approach to love. She revealed that she is a lover girl who loves seriously and goes the extra mile for her lover.

Speaking in an interview with Saturday Beats, Akindele said, “I am a lover girl and I love seriously. Because I am a bit of an extremist, I go the extra mile. I can wake up tomorrow and buy my spouse a car. The green light for me is someone who pampers me and checks on me genuinely. I love a real and positive guy. I also love intelligent men.”

Reflecting on her personal journey, Akindele admitted there was a time when she almost gave up on love. Offering advice to others who may feel similarly disheartened, the ‘Everbody Loves Jenifa’ actress said, “I used to be like that. Don’t give up on anything in life but look at the brighter side of things. If you have given up on love, just take a chill pill and don’t force it. Don’t look for it; it will find you.”

Akindele also disagreed with critics who claim the industry is losing its quality storytelling. “I will never agree to that. We are creatives and we tell our stories from different angles. What is in my head is not in your head. There is no bad story; it is about how you execute it. Don’t forget, that is my economic power— the fact that I can tell my story how I want it. I am not tired of Nollywood stories; just tell your stories well,” she said.

Speaking on the secret to her remarkable success in Nollywood, Akindele noted, “It is just consistency and the fact that you need to study your audience and tell relatable stories and never get tired of it. For you to be outstandingly successful, you need to put in the hard work and not just the smart work.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.