PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

PORTABLE DENIES ALLEGATIONS OF FIGHTING WITH OGUN STATE OFFICIALS. (PHOTO).


 Portable denies allegations of fighting with Ogun state officials


Controversial singer Portable has denied accusations of attacking Ogun State officials who sealed his bar and uncompleted building.

In a video shared on social media, Portable claimed he was asleep when the officials arrived and did not engage in any physical altercation.

Portable alleged that the officials not only sealed his businesses but also destroyed his bar. 

He emphasised that he did not fight anyone and challenged the officials to provide proof of their allegations.

The singer also revealed that the sealed building holds sentimental value, adding that it is where he buried his mother.

Portable maintained his innocence and appealed to his fans to believe him.

He said in a video: “It’s a youth matter, I’m a small boy. I didn’t fight anybody. I might be troublesome, but this time, I was asleep when they came to my house and bar, asking everyone to leave.

“They went to an academy where I help young people—not just musicians but also tailors, carpenters, and bricklayers.

“Elders, owners of the earth, they have lied against us. My glory will defeat my enemies. That house is where I buried my mother when I was 13.

“My fans, I swear to God, I didn’t fight anyone. Let them show proof that I did.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.