KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

“I WAS JUST 10 MINUTES LATE”: WOMAN RECOUNTS NARROW ESCAPE AFTER AIR INDIA CRASH. (PHOTO).


 “I was just 10 minutes late”: Woman recounts narrow escape after Air India crash


A woman who narrowly missed boarding a doomed Air India flight has recounted her chilling brush with death, expressing both shock and gratitude after learning that the aircraft had crashed shortly before takeoff.

Bhoomi Chauhan, who arrived at the airport just 10 minutes after the check-in gate closed, was denied boarding due to her late arrival.

The flight, which was departing from Ahmedabad on Thursday, crashed shortly after it began its takeoff sequence with 241 passengers pronounced dead with only one survivor.

“We arrived at the check-in gate 10 minutes late, but they didn’t allow me, and I returned,” Chauhan told reporters.

“They said that it would delay the flight further. I was late because of traffic in the Ahmedabad city area,” she added.

Soon after returning home, Chauhan received the devastating news.

“I came to know that the flight had crashed, and I was totally numb. I thank my mother Goddess that I am safe, but the incident is absolutely terrifying,” she said, her voice trembling.

Details surrounding the cause of the crash are still under investigation, but authorities confirmed that the aircraft encountered a critical technical failure shortly before takeoff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.