ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

"WHEN I CAME AFTER NIGERIAN PASTORS, I LOST 100% OF MY BUSINESS..." — DADDY FREEZE OPENS UP ON RELIGIOUS BIAS IN NIGERIA.(VIDEO/PHOTO).


 "When I came after Nigerian Pastors, I lost 100% of my business..." — Daddy Freeze opens up on religious bias in Nigeria.


Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze, has revealed how his outspoken criticism of Nigerian pastors cost him everything.


In a candid conversation with real estate mogul Dr. Stephen Akintayo, the former OAP didn’t hold back as he shared personal experiences that changed his life.


“When I came after Nigerian pastors, I lost 100% of my business,” he said.


Freeze explained that his decision to speak out against religious practices he found questionable didn’t come cheap.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.