NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN NAMES PREDECESSOR GANDUJE AS ‘CO-CHAIRMAN,’ SEEKS PARTNERSHIP. (PHOTO).


 APC National Chairman Names Predecessor Ganduje as ‘Co-Chairman,’ Seeks Partnership


The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nentawe Yilwatda, has described his predecessor, former Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, as the “Co-Chairman” of the ruling party, emphasizing a collaborative approach to strengthen the APC. Speaking during a condolence visit by Ganduje in Abuja on Wednesday, following the death of Yilwatda’s mother, the new chairman revealed that President Bola Tinubu had instructed him to work closely with Ganduje to leverage his experience and political networks.


Yilwatda, who described himself as a “coordinator” of the APC, stressed that his doors remain open to Ganduje, whom he regards as a key partner in leading the party. “His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has asked me to work with you, to reach out to you about partnership. I told him I would regard you still as a Chairman in partnership with me. You are still the co-Chairman of the party,” Yilwatda stated. He highlighted Ganduje’s extensive political career, dating back to the defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN), noting that his predecessor’s experience far surpasses his own, as he was only in primary school when Ganduje was already active in politics.


Recalling his early years, Yilwatda shared, “At that time, I was only in Form 2, waving at Governor Rimi in Jos during the 70s and 80s, not knowing what politics meant. People like you had already mastered the ropes of politics.” He added, “I will depend heavily on your experience, your connections, and your contacts to ensure we solidify this party and win more elections.”


Ganduje, in response, praised the collaborative relationship as a model for resolving tensions between predecessors and successors in Nigerian politics. “The problem between the successor and his predecessor has always been an issue since 1999, not only in governorship but in other political positions. Our relationship is the beginning to solve that kind of problem, not only in the APC but in the whole atmosphere of democracy,” Ganduje said, congratulating Yilwatda on his appointment.


The partnership signals a commitment to unity within the APC as it prepares for future elections, with Yilwatda emphasizing collective leadership and Ganduje’s pivotal role in guiding the party’s strategy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.