LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

EFCC OFFICIALS INVADE LAGOS HOTEL, STEAL MONEY, DESTROY PROPERTY — AMB FELIX DUKE. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.


  EFCC Officials Invade Lagos Hotel, Steal Money, Destroy Property — Amb Felix Duke


The President of the Creative Industry Group, Felix Duke, has accused operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission of invading his hotel in the Abule Egba area of Lagos State, disrupting operations, destroying property, and allegedly stealing money.


Speaking with journalists, Duke said the officials, numbering eight, on Friday, August 1, 2025, stormed Duke and Duchess Hotel in an unmarked bus without presenting a valid warrant. 


The musician claimed the raid was connected to a fraud allegation levelled against him by a retired soldier with whom he is in a land dispute.


He said, “The EFCC operatives arrived armed and without any legal documentation. They attempted to arrest my wife, Lady Capriz, while I was away. She is an American citizen and refused to go with them unless they produced a valid court warrant, which they could not provide.


“They blocked the entrance to the hotel, drove away customers, and began breaking into rooms, claiming they were looking for me. I later discovered that they carted away €5,000 that was kept in my room.”


Duke described the action as an act of intimidation, accusing the EFCC of using the retired soldier's petition as a cover to harass him.


According to him, the matter stems from a land dispute, and he had previously filed a petition against the retired soldier, who he believes is using the anti-graft agency to retaliate.


Duke said he has taken legal action by filing a lawsuit against the EFCC and the petitioner for violation of his fundamental human rights. In the suit, he demanded an apology and N50 million in general and exemplary damages.



 Amb Felix Duke, 

President CIG. 

09/08/2025.

More photos below. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.