LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

KADUNA FLOOD: BODY OF MISSING 3-YEAR-OLD RECOVERED IN ZARIA . (PHOTO).


 Kaduna Flood: Body Of Missing 3-Year-Old Recovered In Zaria 


The remains of a 3-year-old girl, Haneefa, swept away by floodwaters in Zaria, Kaduna State, have been found.


Haneefa went missing after torrential rainfall on September 8 caused severe flooding in Tudun Jukun, Zaria, which also claimed the lives of her siblings.


In a statement, Abdulmumin Adamu of the Nigerian Red Cross Society, Zaria Division, confirmed that her body was recovered on Sunday morning at Gangaren Kasan Killaco, Gyallesu, Zaria.


“This recovery brings closure to the search and confirms that all the flood victims are now accounted for,” he said.


The flood, which struck Tukur Tukur Ward, killed two students: Fatima Sani Danmarke, of the School of Basic and Remedial Studies Funtua, and Yusuf Surajo (popularly known as Abba). 


Haneefa, who had been carried on the back of her sister Fatima, had been missing since the incident.


Speaking on the recovery, Haneefa’s grandfather, Mallam Suleiman of Layin Adamu Mai Aljana, said the body was retrieved on Sunday afternoon and buried shortly after the funeral prayers.


“I was informed around noon that Haneefa’s body had been recovered. We immediately organized the funeral prayer and laid her to rest at about 1 p.m.,” he said. He recalled that earlier, a Salatul Gaib (prayer for an undiscovered corpse) had been performed for her at Isa Cikon Kwami Mosque.


Suleiman expressed gratitude to all who supported the family during the difficult period and prayed for blessings upon those who assisted in the search and burial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.