GUINEA-BISSAU STOPS VACCINE STUDY FUNDED BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Guinea-Bissau stops vaccine study funded by Trump administration Guinea-Bissau's foreign minister has said his government has stopped a study funded by the Trump administration aiming to evaluate side effects of the life-saving hepatitis B vaccine, including any links to autism. The West African country, one of the region's poorest, has high rates of hepatitis B, and the prospective study had drawn an outcry from scientists and international health bodies because only half the newborns in the trial would get the vaccine at birth. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said it was not ethical. Guinea-Bissau last month suspended the trial pending an ethical review. Critics had said it was being used to test theories linking vaccines to autism, long promoted by U.S. Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr but contradicted by scientific evidence. Foreign Minister Joao Bernardo Vieira said in an interview on Tuesday that the study had been closed, citing concer...

UKACHUKWU'S AIDE DENIES N1BILLION NAIRA DEBT, SAYS THE VIDEO CIRCULATING ONLINE WAS STAGE AND ORCHESTRATED TO MALIGN UKACHUKWU'S POLITICAL AMBITION.(PHOTO).


 Ukachukwu's Aide denies N1billion Naira debt, says the video circulating online was stage and orchestrated to malign Ukachukwu's political ambition.


The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Anambra State, Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu, has become the subject of controversy after a viral video allegedly showed him being confronted by supposed creditors in Abuja.


The footage, widely circulated on social media, depicted a group of men blocking Ukachukwu as he attempted to leave the Transcorp Hilton Hotel with his wife and child.


The individuals claimed he owed them N1 billion, allegedly borrowed to finance his political ambitions.


Some Supporters of Governor Chukwuma Soludo, who is also the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) including the National Publicity Secretary, Dr. Ejimofor Opara, amplified the video, suggesting it was proof of Ukachukwu’s financial troubles.


Ejimofor criticized the APC candidate, arguing that someone struggling with personal debts should not be trusted with public funds.


However, allies of Ukachukwu have dismissed the incident as politically motivated.


Dr. Justin Nwankwo, a close associate, described the video as a staged performance designed to damage Ukachukwu’s image ahead of the governorship election.


He questioned why alleged creditors would confront a debtor in public rather than pursue legal action through proper channels.


Nwankwo further argued that the absence of legal documents, petitions, or court cases makes the allegation baseless, adding that the presence of cameramen at the scene suggested it was orchestrated for propaganda purposes rather than genuine debt recovery.


“..Where is the official letter of demand for this alleged debt? In real life, no creditor wakes up to chase N1 billion on the street with placards and cameras. They go to court, file a petition, and enforce it with the law. The absence of all this only confirms that the video is political propaganda dressed up as a debt recovery mission,”


He also noted the timing of the video, saying it was part of a pattern of blackmail and staged harassment that often surfaces as elections draw near.


According to him, the people of Anambra are more concerned with real governance issues such as jobs, infrastructure, education, healthcare, and security, rather than politically motivated drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).