LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

ICE DETAINEE DIES IN TEXAS DETENTION FACILITY IN WHAT AGENCY CALLS A PRESUMED SUICIDE. (PHOTO.


 ICE detainee dies in Texas detention facility in what agency calls a presumed suicide

An undocumented immigrant from Nicaragua died while being held at a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention facility in Texas, according to federal officials. ICE said Victor Manuel Diaz, 36, died on Jan. 14 at Camp East Montana, a large tent-based detention complex located at Fort Bliss in El Paso. The agency described the death as a “presumed suicide,” though it said the official cause remains under investigation. Diaz had entered the United States illegally in March 2024 and was ordered removed in absentia by an immigration judge in August 2025.

ICE said Diaz had been in federal custody since Jan. 6, when officers encountered him in Minneapolis during intensified immigration enforcement operations in Minnesota. He was arrested for an immigration violation and processed as a final order of removal on Jan. 12. Two days later, security staff found him unconscious and unresponsive in his housing area. ICE said on-site medical personnel and El Paso emergency responders attempted life-saving measures, but Diaz was pronounced dead. The agency said his death was the second reported this month at Camp East Montana, following the Jan. 3 death of 55-year-old Cuban national Geraldo Lunas Campos, who died after experiencing medical distress. Both cases remain under investigation by authorities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.