NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has intensified its airpower campaign against terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and other criminal activities across the North-West, with a strengthened air presence in Sokoto State to support ongoing joint security operations. The initiative reflects the Service’s determination to sustain pressure on hostile elements, enhance aerial surveillance and maintain the capacity for rapid response to emerging threats, while providing effective air support to ground forces operating within the Joint Operations Area. The strengthened air presence is particularly significant in the fight against asymmetric threats, where terrorists and bandits exploit difficult terrain, mobility and concealment to evade ground forces. By leveraging the reach, speed, flexibility and precision of airpower, the NAF is better positioned to support efforts to locate, disrupt and d...

JULIO IGLESIAS REJECTS SEXUAL ABUSE CLAIMS, CALLING ALLEGATIONS 'ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE'. (PHOTO).


 Julio Iglesias rejects sexual abuse claims, calling allegations 'absolutely untrue'

   Grammy-winning singer Julio Iglesias on Friday forcefully denied allegations that he sexually assaulted two former employees, calling the claims “absolutely untrue” and expressing deep distress over the accusations. Reports published earlier in the week alleged that Iglesias sexually and physically abused two women who worked at his residences in the Dominican Republic and the Bahamas between January and October 2021. Shortly after the reports surfaced, Spanish prosecutors confirmed they were reviewing the allegations to determine whether further legal action is warranted.

In a statement shared on social media, Iglesias said he had never abused, coerced, or disrespected any woman and described the allegations as false and deeply painful. He said the accusations had caused him great sadness and described them as an attack on his dignity, adding that he remained confident the truth would ultimately come to light. Formal allegations were submitted earlier this month to a Spanish high court, which has jurisdiction to hear cases involving alleged crimes committed abroad by Spanish citizens, raising the possibility that the matter could proceed in Madrid.

Iglesias, 82, is one of the most successful recording artists in music history, with a career spanning decades and more than 300 million records sold worldwide in multiple languages. Rising to international fame in the 1970s and 1980s, he became a global star and later saw his legacy extended through his son, pop singer Enrique Iglesias. His accolades include a Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Performance in 1988 for the album Un Hombre Solo and a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2019.

In his statement, Iglesias said he had never before experienced what he described as such malice but vowed to defend himself and make the full truth known. He also thanked supporters who had reached out with messages of encouragement as the allegations and legal review continue to unfold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.