ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

THAT WAS REAL - LEANN RIMES ADDRESSES REACTIONS TO TEARFUL VIRAL MOMENT. (PHOTO).


 That Was Real - LeAnn Rimes Addresses Reactions to Tearful Viral Moment


LeAnn Rimes is speaking out after her emotional reaction in a viral wellness video got people talking.


The singer, known for “How Do I Live,” addressed the moment during a livestream on April 18 with Garry Lineham, founder of Human Garage, the group behind the session.


In the original clip, Rimes underwent a jaw release technique, a form of bodywork that focuses on easing tension in the fascia. The footage showed Lineham working inside her mouth while she reacted in real time, moving from surprise to tears, and then into laughter.


The response online was mixed. Some viewers questioned whether the emotional moment was genuine, suggesting it might have been exaggerated for the camera.


Rimes did not shy away from that criticism.


“People were saying, ‘Of course the camera was on, she was going to cry,’” she said with a laugh. “I can act, but I’m not that good. I’m not Meryl Streep.”


She went on to explain that what people saw was not performance, but a natural reaction. According to her, the past decade has been about letting go of pretence and being more open.


“That’s just real,” she said. “The older I get, the more honest I can be. People are finally seeing me without any filter.”


During the session, Rimes could be heard repeatedly reacting as the pressure was applied. At one point, she said, “Oh my God,” before breaking down in tears, then quickly shifting into laughter as the tension eased.


“You don’t realize how much stress is sitting there,” she said, holding her jaw. Lineham responded, “Until it’s gone.”


The technique used in the session focuses on fascia, a network of connective tissue that runs through the body. According to the Cleveland Clinic, this tissue can hold tension, and when it becomes tight, it may contribute to discomfort in different areas.


Practices like jaw release aim to reduce that built up pressure, which some believe can improve movement, reduce stress, and support relaxation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.