LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

EKITI COMMUNITY PROTESTS AS KIDNAPPERS HOLD 16 VICTIMS DESPITE N10.5M RANSOM PAYMENT. (PHOTO).


 Ekiti community protests as kidnappers hold 16 victims despite N10.5m ransom payment


Residents of Eda-Oniyo Community in Ilejemeje Local Government Area of Ekiti State have staged a peaceful protest, calling for urgent intervention from the state and Federal Governments, as well as security agencies, over the continued captivity of 16 k!dnapped residents despite the payment of a N10.5 million ransom.


The protesters, comprising community leaders, relatives of the victims, women and youths, said the abductees had remained in captivity for 36 days, with the kidnappers now demanding an additional N50 million for their release.


The victims were abducted on April 28, 2026, when suspected bandits attacked a Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) during a service in the community.


The attackers reportedly k!lled the presiding pastor and k!dnapped 16 worshippers.


According to residents, the kidnappers initially demanded a N1 billion ransom, which was later reduced to N150 million before being further reduced to N50 million.


Speaking during the protest, a community leader, Ayodele Ajayi, said communication with the captives had continued intermittently, but efforts to secure their release had so far proved unsuccessful


“Our people have been in captivity for 36 days. We contributed what we could as a community and paid N10.5 million, but the kidnappers refused to release them. Instead, they are demanding more money’’ he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.