ISRAEL DMW REACTS TO ALLEGED EDO STATE BAN ON DAVIDO: 'NO ONE CAN BAN HIM FROM HIS MATERNAL HOME'. (PHOTO).

Image
 Israel DMW Reacts to Alleged Edo State Ban on Davido: 'No One Can Ban Him From His Maternal Home' Israel DMW, the outspoken logistics manager for Afrobeats superstar Davido, has vehemently rejected reports suggesting that the singer has been banned from performing in Edo State. Taking to social media, Israel, an Edo State indigene himself, insisted that no individual has the authority to prevent the music icon from entering or performing in the state. The Alleged Ban and Its Origins The controversy erupted following statements reportedly made by Apostle Kassy Chukwu, the Senior Special Assistant on Digital Media to the Edo State Governor, Monday Okpebholo. In a widely circulated video, Chukwu allegedly claimed that Davido had been barred from the state due to derogatory remarks the singer made against Governor Okpebholo during the Osun State governorship election cycle. However, the directive did not sit well with Israel DMW, who quickly stepped forward to defend his boss, hig...

HUNDREDS PROTEST OUTSIDE KENYA’S EBOLA QUARANTINE CENTRE FOR U.S CITIZENS. (PHOTO).


 Hundreds protest outside Kenya’s Ebola quarantine centre for U.S citizens


Hundreds of youths in Kenya’s central town of Nanyuki demonstrated against the establishment at the Laikipia Air Base of an Ebola quarantine centre for American citizens exposed to the virus.


The protests, on Monday, come two days after Kenya’s High Court suspended the establishment of the facility and the arrival of any foreign patients pending the hearing of a case filed by the Law Society of Kenya and a constitutional watchdog, Katiba Institute.


On Monday, hundreds of youths marched to the gates of the air base, chanting anti-Ebola slogans.


The two organisations leading the protests in court cited Kenya’s fragile health system as the reason why foreign Ebola patients should not be quarantined in the country, AP reported.


Controversial arrangement


However, Health Minister Aden Duale on Sunday said the quarantine centre was for “everyone” and not exclusively for US nationals.


The US, on May 30, said it is engaging Kenyan authorities and remains confident that concerns surrounding a proposed Ebola isolation facility could be resolved after Kenya’s High Court temporarily suspended the project on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.