OSUN POLICE CONFIRM DAVIDO WAS TARGET IN VIOLENT ATTACK ON GOVERNOR ADELEKE'S CONVOY. (PHOTO).

Image
Osun Police Confirm Davido Was Target in Violent Attack on Governor Adeleke's Convoy Assault on Governor's Convoy in Osogbo The Osun State Police Command has made a startling revelation regarding the recent security breach involving the convoy of Governor Ademola Adeleke. According to law enforcement officials, international Afrobeat sensation Davido was the primary target of the violent disruption that occurred in Osogbo, the state capital. The incident unfolded shortly after Governor Adeleke received his certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). As the governor's motorcade, which also carried his children and the music star, made its way to the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, a confrontation erupted between security details and armed individuals. Cultists Linked to the Targeted Attack Police spokesperson Abiodun Ojelabi confirmed that preliminary findings point to members of the notorious Eye Confraternity. The principal suspect has ...

SUDAN ARMY SAYS US PEACE PLAN MUST CALL FOR FULL RSF WITHDRAWAL FROM CITIES, DOCUMENTS SHOW. (PHOTO).


 Sudan army says US peace plan must call for full RSF withdrawal from cities, documents show


The Sudanese army has conditioned any broad acceptance of a ‌U.S. proposal for ending the country's three-year-old civil war on the full withdrawal by the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces from cities it has occupied, according to documents seen by Reuters.


The documents, the contents of which were confirmed by senior Sudanese officials, show that a U.S. proposal ​last month called for both sides to agree to an immediate 90-day humanitarian truce, allowing for negotiation of ​a permanent ceasefire and a civilian-led transition to elections.


It also called for a UN-led mechanism to ⁠support limited withdrawals by the RSF, prioritising North Darfur, where the RSF recently took over the city of al-Fashir ​in a violent attack, and North Kordofan, a current target of RSF drone strikes.


The army-led Sudanese government accepted most of ​the proposal but objected to only a limited withdrawal, saying the plan must include "the withdrawal of (the RSF) from all the cities it has occupied since May 11, 2023," the documents showed.


The U.S. proposal also called for a unified national army with disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration arrangements, as well as ‌a ⁠Sudanese civilian-led political process excluding the Muslim Brotherhood or militia elements that committed atrocities.


The U.S. has led previously ⁠unsuccessful attempts to end the conflict, which has displaced millions, killed hundreds of thousands by multiple estimates, and spread hunger and disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.