A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

DOLLY PARTON REVEALS SHE IS DEALING WITH HEALTH ISSUES SHE “DIDN’T PAY ATTENTION TO” WHILE CARING FOR LATE HUSBAND CARL. (PHOTO).


 Dolly Parton reveals she is dealing with health issues she “didn’t pay attention to” while caring for late husband Carl


Dolly Parton says she is still recovering from health issues she believes she neglected while caring for her late husband, Carl Thomas Dean.


“I am dealing with some health issues that I just didn’t pay attention to when I was watching over Carl,” the 80-year-old country icon told PEOPLE on Friday, Aug. 21, referring to Dean, who died in March 2025 at 82.


Parton said her current health struggles are not the first she has faced, recalling a period in the early 1980s when she was “down for several months with female issues.”


“It’s not like I haven’t been through hard times with my health,” she said. “But I think because we live in a 24/7 world with social media, everything gets magnified in ways it wasn’t years ago.”


Despite her recovery, Parton said she remains active. “Even though I’m still healin’, I’m still workin’,” she said.


Her health also affected her recent appearance at Dollywood. Instead of attending the opening of the NightFlight Expedition ride in person, Parton appeared in a video after doctors advised her not to travel to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.


“I’ve had a few little health issues and sometimes I get a little dizzy and I get dehydrated. And I’m dehydrated,” she said in the video. “So my Nashville doctor has kind of clipped my wings.”


Parton is also exploring avatar performances as a possible way to continue giving fans a musical experience, saying she and her team are still in the “early stages of development.”


Alongside those plans, she is preparing to open the Life of Many Colors Museum in downtown Nashville. 


The museum, which Parton describes as the “largest exhibit celebrating her life anywhere in the world,” will be housed on the third floor of the building that also contains her upcoming SongTeller Hotel.


Parton said she knew the location was right after spotting a copy of her book Songteller in the building’s lobby.


“I knew I wanted to do something special in Nashville, and until I saw this building, nothing ever hit me as the right thing to do,” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.