ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

MR IBU DEBUNK REPORTS SAYING THAT HIS DOWN WITH STROKE.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie and close-up
     Comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, has debunked rumors that he is down with stroke. This evening, rumors were rife on social media that the actor has been bedridden for a while because he was battling with stroke.
This evening he released a video in which he appeared healthy and rubbished the report. He said
''People are saying that I have stroke, that I am down with stroke. Why? How can you announce somebody's and you have many and you haven't announced yours? I don't have any stroke please''.
Watch the video below

Comments

  1. As well as absent temporarly, however I remember why I did previously like this fabulous website.
    Appreciate it , I'm able to make an effort to come back on a regular basis.
    How often anyone update your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most individuals will agree with your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're really a just right webmaster. The website loading pace
    is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have
    performed a excellent job on this matter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the wrestle for the Iron Throne begins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming yet
    again to read additional news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your
    content. Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. certainly like your web-site but you have to check the spelling
    on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other
    hand I'll definitely come again again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.