NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

2023: UZODINMA CAN'T STOP ME FROM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY- OKOROCHA.{PHOTO}.

2023: Uzodinma Can’t Stop Me From Running For Presidency – Okorocha


Senator Rochas Okorocha has alleged that Governor Hope Uzodinma is plotting to stop him from running for the presidency in 2023.


He said, “I have been a governor for eight years and I am now the Senator. I will not be contesting for governor again neither am I contesting for senate or House of Representatives. I am only going federal. My only problem with him may be is because I want to contest for presidency, which he’s trying to stop me or my son-in-law who may probably contest with him in 2023. But let tell you, Uzodinma cannot stop me from running for presidency and if he wants to try, I am waiting for him.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.