TEAM LAGOS EMERGES TOP AT 23RD NATIONAL SPORTS FESTIVAL SOUTH WEST ELIMINATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 TEAM LAGOS EMERGES TOP AT 23RD NATIONAL SPORTS FESTIVAL SOUTH WEST ELIMINATION Lagos State athletes proved their dominance in the South West by edging out regional competitors and emerging top in the five team events contested at the elimination series qualifier for the 23rd National Sports Festival later this year in Enugu. The elimination series featured team events in volleyball, basketball, football, beach volleyball, and cricket in male and female categories. While the team clinched only the female football ticket by topping their group, they showed dominance in three other sports by winning both the male and female tickets. Team Lagos took first position in the volleyball male and female categories. The male team defeated their counterparts from Ondo in the finals by 25-18, 24-26, 25-20, and 25-20, while the female team defeated Team Oyo by 25-18, 22-25, 28-26, 16-25, and 15-8. The Osun basketball team fell to the superior firepower of the Team Lagos male team in their last ...

ORJI UZOR KALU HAILS AHMAD LAWAN AS HE PICKS FORM TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.(PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.


2023 Presidency : Zoning And Support For Ahmad Lawan 

I congratulate my friend, former roommate and boss , Senator Ahmad Lawan as he picks form to run for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under our great party , All Progressives Congress (APC) . I am most glad because he is from the North East , the only zone alongside South East that is yet to produce President of Nigeria.

I have always maintained an unambiguous stand that for justice , equity and fairness in our country, the next president of Nigeria after President Muhammadu Buhari should come from the South East or the North East .

I have also told Nigerians that I would only run for president if the two major political parties (APC and PDP) zone their tickets to the South East . That is why I was disappointed with our southern brothers who are talking about fairness and equity but has zero tolerance for the same fairness and equity in the South . 

In the absence of a South Easterner being president of Nigeria in 2023 , I have my full support for a North Easterner . This is because it would be the closest to the equity , fairness and Justice everyone is talking about . It further means that the justice is on its way to the South East . 

I thank those who said they have picked presidential form for me because they meant well for Nigerians . 

However, since there is no zoning and the contest is open to all Nigerians , I officially withdraw from presidential contest in 2023. I have also picked ticket to run for Abia North Senatorial zone and to complete the good work I started in Abia North . 

I urge all my friends , allies and supporters in the APC to toe the line of justice by supporting Senator Ahmad Lawan , a North Easterner for the presidential ticket of the APC

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.