S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

A FEMALE STUDENT RAISES ALARM AFTER BEING DENIED ENTRY TO EXAM HALL FOR 'IMPROPER DRESSING ' AT THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY. (PHOTO).


National Open University Female Student, Cassandra Raises Alarm After Being Denied Entry To Exam Hall For ‘Improper Dressing’

emale student of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Garki Centre, Abuja, Cassandra Michael, has raised the alarm after being denied access to the school’s examination hall for “improper dressing”.

 Cassandra in a one-minute and 30-second-long video which went viral on Wednesday, explained that she went to school in the morning for her examination but one of the invigilators drove her away, saying she would not be allowed to take the examination because she was “dressed improperly”.

Showing her dressing the invigilator claimed to be indecent in a video, Cassandra said, “This morning I came to school because I have paper (examination) around 2:00 pm and one of the invigilators said I’m not going to write the exam because of my dressing. That I dressed improperly.

“I’m on school premises. I have not gone home. I’m going to show you people what I’m putting on. If this is improper, you people should tell me and if it is not improper, you people should help me share this video to get to whoever owns the school.

“This is because what they are doing to us now, some people cannot actually come out to say it but I will come out to say it because I know my rights. That is why I’m here.”

In the viral video, a school security guard is seen dragging Cassandra away from the entrance of the said examination hall, saying, “They said you should go out”, and when she asked, “What is my offence? Why am I being thrown out? I have an exam by 2:00,” the said invigilator wore a white shirt and black trousers said, “Don’t you know what you wear?” 

Cassandra asked, “What am I wearing? Which part of my body is showing?”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.