BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

A FEMALE STUDENT RAISES ALARM AFTER BEING DENIED ENTRY TO EXAM HALL FOR 'IMPROPER DRESSING ' AT THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY. (PHOTO).


National Open University Female Student, Cassandra Raises Alarm After Being Denied Entry To Exam Hall For ‘Improper Dressing’

emale student of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Garki Centre, Abuja, Cassandra Michael, has raised the alarm after being denied access to the school’s examination hall for “improper dressing”.

 Cassandra in a one-minute and 30-second-long video which went viral on Wednesday, explained that she went to school in the morning for her examination but one of the invigilators drove her away, saying she would not be allowed to take the examination because she was “dressed improperly”.

Showing her dressing the invigilator claimed to be indecent in a video, Cassandra said, “This morning I came to school because I have paper (examination) around 2:00 pm and one of the invigilators said I’m not going to write the exam because of my dressing. That I dressed improperly.

“I’m on school premises. I have not gone home. I’m going to show you people what I’m putting on. If this is improper, you people should tell me and if it is not improper, you people should help me share this video to get to whoever owns the school.

“This is because what they are doing to us now, some people cannot actually come out to say it but I will come out to say it because I know my rights. That is why I’m here.”

In the viral video, a school security guard is seen dragging Cassandra away from the entrance of the said examination hall, saying, “They said you should go out”, and when she asked, “What is my offence? Why am I being thrown out? I have an exam by 2:00,” the said invigilator wore a white shirt and black trousers said, “Don’t you know what you wear?” 

Cassandra asked, “What am I wearing? Which part of my body is showing?”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).