NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

'I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT AT ANFIELD'- GUARDIOLA ON 'SACKED IN MORNING' CHANTS. (PHOTO).


 'I didn't expect that at Anfield' - Guardiola on 'sacked in morning' chants


"Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning."


Liverpool were closing in on a win that would take them 11 points clear of title rivals Manchester City when the chants echoed around Anfield in the 89th minute. They were directed at Pep Guardiola, the mastermind behind six Premier League title triumphs since taking charge of City in 2016.


The City boss, standing in his technical area, responded with a smile and then took his hands out of his pockets to hold up one hand and one finger to indicate the number of titles City have won under him. "I didn't expect that at Anfield," Guardiola told Sky Sports afterwards when asked about the "sacked in the morning" chants. "I didn't expect it from the people from Liverpool but it's fine, it's part of the game, and I understand completely. "We've had incredible battles together. I have a respect for them."


City, who end the weekend fifth in the table below Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Brighton, have lost four consecutive top-flight games for the first time since August 2008. In addition, they are without a win in seven in all competitions - unheard of under Guardiola who has brought so much joy and success to City in the past eight years. "All the stadiums want to sack me, it started at Brighton [on 9 November]," added the 53-year-old, who signed a new two-year contract extension last month.


"Maybe they are right with the results we've been having." Guardiola has also delivered one Champions League, two FA Cups, four EFL Cups, the Fifa Club World Cup and Uefa Super Cup during his time at City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.