UPDATE: KANDI BURRUSS BLASTS EX TODD TUCKER AFTER HE REVEALS THEY HAD THREESOMES THROUGHOUT ‘MOST OF’ 11-YEAR MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).
Obiageli what have i really done wrong to you?
I built a fine 4 Bedroom bungalow for your aged parents in Isiokpo. I have a mansion built in Port Harcourt, courtesy of money made from making people laugh, which you said you cannot live in because of the black soot polluting the Port-Harcourt atmosphere as you would prefer living in London, as an understanding husband i said okay, because i want you to remain fresh for me.
I spend over £50,000 pounds sterling monthly to keep you and my child comfortable in London. I have seen you through your education to your masters level in the United Kingdom even if say na Uniport my own end.
Obiageli, i am able to do all these things and more because i make people laugh and that was why you married me in the first place.
Obiageli what changed and why is my hustle now a problem to you?
Comments
Post a Comment