LASG HONOURS 506 LG WORKERS WITH OFFICERS' LONG SERVICE MERIT AWARD.) PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 LASG Honours 506 LG Workers with Officers' Long Service Merit Award …assures of continued support, investment in workforce development   Lagos State Government on Tuesday honoured 506 officers of the Unified Local Government Service for their dedication and years of service at the 2026 Long Service Merit Award Ceremony, with the assurance that the government will continue to build a culture where excellence is recognised, innovation is rewarded, and every officer understands that their work carries a direct responsibility to the people. Speaking at the event held at Adeyemi Bero Auditorium, Alausa, Ikeja, Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu commended the awardee for their dedication, perseverance, commitment, and professionalism over the years, describing their service as an important part of the institutional history of Lagos. The Governor, who was represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, assured public servants that the present administration, as well a...

ANOTHER GROUP OF 870 SUDANESE NATIONALS LEAVE EGYPT FOR HOME. (PHOTO).


 Another group of 870 Sudanese nationals leave Egypt for home


Sudan’s Al Amal Committee for Voluntary Return said on Thursday that 870 Sudanese nationals had left Egypt for Sudan aboard 30 buses departing from Cairo, Alexandria and Aswan, the state-run Sudan News Agency (SUNA) reported.


The Al Amal Committee is a community-led humanitarian initiative that coordinates with Sudanese state institutions to facilitate the safe and voluntary return of citizens.


Returnees include university professors and students enrolled in Sudanese universities, the committee said.


Hassan Khalid, rapporteur for the return committee, said the committee had helped organise the repatriation of roughly 50,000 Sudanese nationals from Egypt to Sudan.


Last week, the committee announced the departure of 22 buses carrying 1,100 Sudanese from Egypt.


Early this month, 350 Sudanese nationals returned from Alexandria aboard seven buses under the same programme.


In July, more than 6,000 Sudanese returned from Egypt on six separate convoys, according to the committee’s figures.


Since the war between the Sudanese army and the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces broke out in 2023, more than 1.2 million Sudanese have fled to Egypt, according to official estimates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.