A 23-YEAR-OLD NIGERIAN WOMAN IDENTIFIED AS OSARUGBE, HAS DIED IN LIBYA. AFRICAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. (PHOTO).

Image
  A 23-year-old Nigerian woman identified as Osarugbe, has died in Libya. African beauty products   She passed away at about 11:33am on Friday, April 4, 2025 after battling illness.    Anti-human trafficking advocate, Yakubu Oyiza and her team had been raising money to bring her back to Nigeria for better medical treatment as hospitals in Libya rejected her.    According to Oyiza, documents for burial, autopsy, and land to bury her in Libya have been arranged, all costing approximately 350,000.   She alleged that the family abandoned her since she fell sick and had earlier refused to go to Kano and pick her up the day she was supposed to be brought back to Nigeria.    In a Facebook post on Saturday, April 5, Oyiza revealed that some family members of the deceased called them asking for Osas’ properties. African beauty products   “Since yesterday that I called Osa’s family and told them their sister passed, they haven’t called me back to ...

HEAD COVERS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY FIFA.

 Players with heads covered        Today Fifa officially authorised the wearing of the ''Ijahb'' Head cover during matches.Fifa secretary general Jerome Valcke at a meeting of the international football Association Board {IFAB} said ''it has been decided that female players can cover their heads to play football'',especially the female muslim players who wear a veil in everyday life,and male players will also be authorised to do so following a request from the Sikh community of canada.It was further said ''it will be a basic head cover and the colour should be the same as the team jersey''.The wearing of head covers had been banned untill 2912,with FIFA saying that it posed too great a risk of injury to the head or neck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).