A 6-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO LOST BOTH ARMS AFTER BEING ATTACKED BY TWO PIT BULLS HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 A 6-year-old boy who lost both arms after being attacked by two pit bulls has finally been released from the hospital.  Romell Feazier Jr. had his entire future changed on one fateful day back in March. On March 19th, Romell's father asked him to go clean up the backyard at their home. The family kept their pet pit bulls in the backyard. Romell and the dogs had been around each other for practically his entire life. The dogs had never been aggressive towards anyone in the family, so his father didn't think twice when assigning this chore to Romell. However, something on this day made the family dogs attack Romell as he went about his tasks.  When Romell's father went to check on his progress, he was met with a horrific scene. Romell was on the ground and unresponsive as both dogs were continuing to bite him.  Since that terrible day back in March, Romell's home has been the Children's Hospital of Michigan. The dogs had injured him so severely that both of his arms ...

JULIUS BERGER KIDNAPPED GERMAN NATIONAL,FREED ATLAST TODAY.

                    According to Julius Berger construction firm,said today thursday that ''Julius Berger Nigeria PLC is pleased to officially announce the release of the company's member of staff,who was abducted in Ogun state on the 24th of October 2014.The company would like to thank all those who assisted in achieving a swift and safe release,especially government authorities and security services''.According to the Ogun state police spokes man Abimbola Oyeyemi said ''The hostage was rescued on thursday but the services have previously claimed successful rescue operations even when ransoms were paid''.The company provided no details on the releases but said last week that the employee was kidnapped in an attack which left another German national dead.Four gunmen emerged from the bush and opened fire on two vehicles in which the two men were travelling.The employee who died,a sub-contractor,died in hospital from a bullet wound while two other staff members were hurt.Julius Berger confirmed that the group was moving in separate vehicles without security escort to a quarry in Ogun state.

Comments

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my blog post - free Music Downloads (Freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).