ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

REGULAR SEX IS HEALTHY,SAVE YOURSELF FROM HEART ATTACK- ACTRESS,KEMI AFOLABI LAMENTS CELIBACY. (PHOTO).


 Actress, Kemi Afolabi has lamented her celibate status after sharing a video on how sexual intercourse helps to reduce the risks of a heart attack.

The video said to be based on facts said, "Having sex more than 21 times a month can reduce your risk of a heart attack."

In her caption, the actress, who was recently attacked by gunmen along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway said, "Haa, God please save me oh. I have been on a sex break for more than one-year sha. Hmmm, who will help me bayi? As I no get partner. I will not die of heart attack insha Allah. Amin."

According to John Hopkins Medicine, studies suggest that men who have sex at least twice a week and women who report having satisfying sex lives are less likely to have a heart attack.

Photo credit: kemiafolabiadesipe

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.