I WON’T QUESTION GOD. I WILL JUST CRY - WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH AFTER 15 YEARS OF WAITING MOURNS AS SHE LOSES HER NEWBORN BABY . (PHOTO).

Image
 I won’t question God. I will just cry - Woman who gave birth after 15 years of waiting mourns as she loses her newborn baby  Joy has turned to sorrow for a Kenyan woman after her newborn baby boy d!ed shortly after his birth.  Achungo Nyar Essy gave birth to her son on Wednesday, September 23, 2026 after 15 years of waiting and battling infertility.  In a heartbreaking Facebook post, she shared her profound grief and paid tribute to her late son. Reflecting on her long difficult journey to motherhood, Achungo said that she has been left with a deep scar, pain and sorrow.  Despite the devastating loss, she said her faith remains unshaken, reiterating that Jesus is still a miracle worker.

OSAS IGHODARO WINS BEST ACTRESS AT AMVCA 2023.(PHOTOS).


Osas Ighodaro wins Best Actress at AMVCA 2023


Movie star, Osas Ighodaro has for the second time in a row won the Best Actress in a Drama category at the AMVCA 2023 for her role in ‘Man of God’. 

One more photos below. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.