BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

I STOOD BY YOU WHEN YOUR SON DIED- DOTUN BLASTS DBANJ.(PHOTO).


I stood by you when your son died – Dotun blasts Dbanj

Renowned media personality, Dotun Ojuolape, known as Do2dtun, expresses frustration over alleged obstruction from D’banj and his ex-wife, who is D’banj’s sister, in seeing his own children.
This scenario has been going on for weeks and has recently gotten more public.
Do2dtun has been outspoken about his desire to visit his children. He told his side of the tale, adding that when D’banj sadly lost his only kid, he was a comforting presence for him.
He said: “I know how much I was there for you @iambangalee when you lost your son. You know the pain of losing a child but you are now the instrument of discord and wickedness in mine. You could not even make it down to your son’s burial but Taiwo and I were there throughout.
“We prayed for hours hoping he comes back to life. I cried like a baby for yours but now you have forgotten so soon.
“You see why your career never took a lift and why you can’t ever make a “HIT” song it’s cos you only see yourself and never see what others see. You are so selfish so much that your immunity lies in your ignorance. You swoon everyone with clothes and jewelry and come with a facade that’s fake and empty.
“You knew this boy lifted and it upset you. So the only way to hurt him was through his wife and kids. You knew I loved them. After said can’t work with u, that was my issue. I have witnesses to how unhappy you wer. I didn’t want to do what you do to make money. I am a non conformist and it annoyed you so much.
“I don’t share your height of ignorance and it upsets you. DAPO you have hurt so many people it’s why you will pay for your sins. Have you seen thats why it’s one fry pan to fire for you. No rest for the wicked. You think say you get power? I knew how many times you went broke that I will send money to your mum, I am traveling or on the mainland I’ll visit and buy stuffs for your family. You never ever say thank you for anything I do.
“Very hollow lots that nothing satisfies..
“These are my kids not yours. People don’t know why I am involving you so much but don’t ever be the reason for someone’s unhappiness. you won’t make me happy yet you and your family took my source of joy. The worst man you can fight is someone who is ready to die..
“I won’t stop and please everyone. I don’t fight such fights for myself but for others but this time, I am fighting my fight.
“To all my celebrity colleagues; I contributed to every of your careers, put yourself in my shoes for once. nuff said. Next post coming up soon!”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).