DEPUTY ARRESTED FOR RELATIONSHIP WITH 14-YEAR-OLD BOY.(PHOTO).

Image
  Deputy arrested for relationship with 14-year-old boy.  In Homer, New York (Cayuga County area), a 25-year-old Cayuga County Sheriff’s deputy named Hunter R. Lawrence of Auburn was arrested by New York State Police for an explicit relationship with a child. Investigators allege Lawrence met the boy online, communicated with him on Snapchat, and engaged in sexual activity with him 10 to 15 times between February and May while the victim was 14 and 15 years old. The alleged encounters took place in Lawrence’s pickup truck on a dead-end road near the boy’s home and at least once at Lawrence’s residence. Lawrence allegedly invited the underage boy on a trip to Nashville, said he planned to go to bars there, and asked the boy if he had a fake ID. The boy reportedly found it odd coming from a cop and did not go. Lawrence allegedly told investigators he believed the boy was 18. The boy had told him he was 18 when they first connected. Under New York law, that is not a defense.

LISA RINNA SAYS CONSISTENCY, EXERCISE AND ADJUSTING HER ALCOHOL INTAKE HAVE HELPED HER MAINTAIN THE SAME WEIGHT SINCE AGE 20.(PHOTO).


 Lisa Rinna says consistency, exercise and adjusting her alcohol intake have helped her maintain the same weight since age 20


Lisa Rinna says she has maintained the same weight since she was 20 by focusing on consistency rather than strict routines or extreme diets.


The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star discussed her approach to fitness and health during an appearance on Morgan Stewart’s SiriusXM podcast on Wednesday, July 22.


“I’ve been the same weight since I was literally 20 years old. I’m very, very, very lucky,” Rinna, 63, said.


She explained that regular exercise has been part of her lifestyle for years, but said she does not follow intense workout plans.


“I think the thing about me is I’m just consistent. I don’t do anything crazy,” she said.


Rinna added that she has experimented with different diets over the years but does not follow a strict eating plan.


“I’ve tried everything, but I’m not crazy about anything,” she said, explaining that she chooses foods based on what feels right for her body.


The actress also said she does not follow a traditional meal schedule if she is not hungry.


“I do not believe in breakfast, lunch and dinner if I am not hungry,” she said.


Alongside her food and exercise habits, Rinna discussed how she has adjusted her approach to alcohol over time.


She said she still enjoys cocktails and wine but has become more mindful about how alcohol affects her as she gets older.


“As you get older, your body starts to react to alcohol a little differently,” she said, adding that she now mainly prefers having a glass of wine rather than stronger drinks.


Rinna said maintaining balance has been part of her approach, rather than following strict rules around her lifestyle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.