ATIKU MUST EXPLAIN THE LEGAL AND FISCAL BASIS OF HIS PETROL SUBSIDY PROPOSAL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL PRESS STATEMENT ATIKU MUST EXPLAIN THE LEGAL AND FISCAL BASIS OF HIS PETROL SUBSIDY PROPOSAL At his press conference in Abuja on Friday, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar reiterated his proposed “production subsidy” for locally refined petrol, which he said would reduce pump prices. He went further to ask President Bola Tinubu to slash the cost of diesel and petrol at the pump. That proposal raises important legal, fiscal and practical questions that he must answer. Section 205(1) of the Petroleum Industry Act 2021 provides that unrestricted free-market conditions shall determine wholesale and retail prices of petroleum products. The Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority, in a statement on Saturday, explained that it neither fixes pump prices nor issues administrative price templates, except where the statutory conditions for intervention are met. The PIA provisions guide its function. At the moment, “No such market fail...
Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of
ReplyDeletethis web page.
My web site :: quest bars
hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
ReplyDeleteI did however expertise some technical issues using this site,
as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality
score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of
your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This
ReplyDeletesort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how a lot effort you set to make such a great
informative website.
Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a
ReplyDeletelook. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Great blog and outstanding design.
What's up, for all time i used to check blog posts here early in the daylight,
ReplyDeletesince i like to learn more and more.
Hola! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the courage to
ReplyDeletego ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!