NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

SHARON OSBOURNE THROWS FOOD AND GLASS OF WATER AT A GUEST AT PRE-GRAMMY GALA.

She means business: The Talk host was not happy that Jordan upset her daughter Kelly Osbourne          This event took place at Clive Davis annual Pre-Grammy party and the exotic party took a different turn when there was an altercation between Sharon Osbourne and Jonah Hill's older brother.She was so angry at him {music manager Jordan Feldstein} and she threw a glass of water at him during the event {black tie event} which took place at Beverly Hilton Hotel on saturday.The whole problem started when Kelly osbourne was involved in an argument with Feidstein earliar that evening and they were at the point of fighting,pointing at each other at close range.These got to the ears of Sharon Osbourne and she decided to confrount and investigate what is going and in the process,there was a heated argument that made sharon to throw food at him as he got up to walk away,sharon threw a glass of water at him.You don't mess with my children,thats the message Sharon is trying to pass to all.More pictures below.                                                The main event: Sharon Osbourne threw a glass of water at Jonah Hill's brother Jordan Feldstein at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy gala on SaturdayMusic man: It is not clear why Jordan -- seen here at an event a few years ago -- got into the altercation with SharonCease fire: Sharon talks to Sara Bareilles and a friend after Jordan walked awayHappy family: Sharon, Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne are calm and cool upon arriving to the gala and prior to the incident with Jordan Feldstein

Comments

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of
    this web page.

    My web site :: quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical issues using this site,
    as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.

    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality
    score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of
    your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This
    sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lot effort you set to make such a great
    informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a
    look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Great blog and outstanding design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up, for all time i used to check blog posts here early in the daylight,
    since i like to learn more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the courage to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).