FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

IRAN STRIKES DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN UAE . (VIDEO/PHOTO).



Iran strikes Dubai International Airport in UAE 


Operations at the Dubai International Airport have been temporarily suspended after a drone attack struck an area near the airport’s terminals on Saturday, sending shockwaves through one of the world’s busiest aviation hubs.


The government said it had activated air defenses, even as passengers waiting for flights out of Dubai found themselves ushered down into train tunnels at the sprawling airfield after the alert sounded. 


A witness also told AFP that an explosion was heard over the airport, followed by a cloud of smoke in the air. Several residents told The Associated Press about explosions across the city.


Emirates said that “all flights to and from Dubai have been suspended until further notice”. Customers who booked to travel between February 28 till March 31 were given options to rebook or request for a refund.


Authorities in the United Arab Emirates said an investigation is underway to determine the origin of the drone and whether additional threats remain. Meanwhile, security across key infrastructure in the country has been placed on heightened alert.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.