AN INFERNO AT ARAB ROAD, KUBWA CURTAILS WITH COMBINED EFFORTS OF OPERATIVES. (PHOTO).

Image
 AN INFERNO AT ARAB ROAD, KUBWA CURTAILS WITH COMBINED EFFORTS OF OPERATIVES An early morning road traffic crash on the Liberty Junction end of Arab Road, Kubwa on Sunday has caused a fire outbreak at a gas dispensary outlet. Eye witness accounts say the vehicle which was travelling from the Arab Road towards Liberty Junction lost control after a failed brake before skidding off the lane across the road and plunged into the gas station. Correspondent Onotu Yakubu reports that quick response from operatives of the Federal Fire Service, FCT Fire Station and the National Emergency Management Agency curtailed the spread of the fire disaster. Occupants of the vehicle were rescued unhurt by passers by and witnesses. However, a couple of makeshift shops adjourning the gas outlet were destroyed in the fire.

LAMINE YAMAL: 'I PLAY FOOTBALL FOR FUN, NOT FOR MONEY,' SAYS BARCELONA PRODIGY. (PHOTO).


 Lamine Yamal: 'I Play Football For Fun, Not For Money,' Says Barcelona Prodigy


Barcelona's sensational winger, Lamine Yamal, has articulated a refreshing perspective on his burgeoning career, asserting that his motivation for playing football transcends financial gain, goals, or assists. In an interview with The Guardian on Saturday, the young Spain international revealed his primary drive is simply the pure enjoyment of the game.


Yamal stated he actively avoids becoming fixated on personal statistics, believing that such an obsession can detract from the true joy inherent in football. “I don't play football for money, I play because I like it,” he told the publication, underscoring his intrinsic passion.


He elaborated on what truly brings him happiness on the pitch. “Players who are obsessed with goals or assists do not enjoy. I play for fun, to dribble, to play one touch, two, to make a teammate who has not scored, score, for happiness,” Yamal explained. This highlights his emphasis on creativity, spontaneous play, and collective success over individual accolades.


An Unscripted Moment with a Legend


Yamal also shared a heartfelt account of his interaction with football icon Lionel Messi, describing an unplanned moment where he approached the Argentine star simply to express his gratitude and admiration.


“I went to Leo Messi and said: thank you,” Yamal recounted, reflecting on the genuine nature of their meeting. “I just thanked him a lot for everything he has done and how he's the best. I've always believed he is the best.”


The Barcelona talent emphasized that this exchange was entirely spontaneous and not orchestrated for public attention. “I always try to distance myself a little from things that seem beautiful for show. The moment came from within. I saw him there, so I went to thank him for what he did for football, it came spontaneously,” he clarified.


Yamal's comments collectively underline his strong desire to preserve the fundamental enjoyment and spontaneity that initially drew him to football. He aims to resist the pressures of statistics and external attention, choosing instead to focus on the authentic spirit and communal joy of the beautiful game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.