DSS SECURES DEATH PENALTY ON SUSPECT. (PHOTO).

Image
 DSS SECURES DEATH PENALTY ON SUSPECT  Department of State Services DSS has Secured another Death Penalty On Suspect Involved In Kidnap and Killing of Three Persons In Sokoto, 2023. The Security Agency secured the death-penalty against Ibrahim Usman, also known as Dan Iyali, over his alleged involvement in the kidnapping and killing of three persons in Sokoto State in September 2023. Usman faced a four-count charge before the High Court of Justice of Sokoto state, Sokoto Judicial Division, alongside other suspects who are currently at large. The charges bordered on criminal conspiracy, kidnapping, culpable homicide punishable with death, and voluntarily causing grievous hurt without provocation.

PETER OBI LEFT HIS COMFORT ZONE AGAINST MY ADVICE — DATTI BABA-AHMED. (PHOTO).



 Peter Obi left his comfort zone against my advice — Datti Baba-Ahmed


Datti Baba-Ahmed, the running mate to Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election, has said Obi moved out of his political “comfort zone” against his advice ahead of the 2027 election.


Baba-Ahmed made the remarks during an interview on MIC ON Podcast, while reaction to the question on what had changed in his perception of Obi since their 2023 presidential campaign.


According to him, he personally advised Obi against joining the African Democratic Congress (ADC), warning that the party was not the right political platform for him.


Baba-Ahmed said he even went ahead of Obi to the Yar’Adua Centre, where he pulled him aside and expressed his reservations about the move.


“When he was going to join ADC, I had to go to Yar’Adua Centre ahead of him, I called him aside. They were worried. Why is Datti calling Peter Obi aside and talking to him?” he said.


He said he then made his position clear to Obi, telling him that the ADC was not suitable for his political ambitions.


“And I told him, ‘This is the last time I’m coming to this place. I gave him my reasons. This is not a place for you.’ Was I wrong? I was proven right,” Baba-Ahmed said.


He pointed to Obi’s subsequent departure from the ADC as evidence that his concerns had been justified.


“Within four months, Peter Obi left ADC,” he said.


Baba-Ahmed also said Obi had departed from the political position he had previously taken, noting that he was uncomfortable with what he described as contradictions in political conduct.


“Now, I don’t like people who contradict themselves, and I don’t want to go into criticising again the politics of Atiku because that’s not what I’m about,” he said.


Baba-Ahmed said he could not have helped the former Anambra State governor to stay back in the Labour Party since he didn’t heed his advice.


“Peter Obi moved out of his comfort zone against my advice. Beyond that point, I could no longer help him,” he said.


Obi and Baba-Ahmed were the Labour Party’s presidential and vice-presidential candidates respectively in the 2023 general election, finishing third behind Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.