A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

QUEEN LATIFAH TO ACT AS 'URSULA' IN THE NEW 'LITTLE MERMAID LIVE' MOVIE.{PHOTOS}.


       American Ace Female Rapper Queen Latifah shared this photo above on social media few hours ago with the caption ''“Fortunately I know a little magic.” 😘 Excited to be a part of The Wonderful World of Disney Presents The Little Mermaid Live! #Ursula #TheLittleMermaid#TeamSeaWitch .
.
📸: #AnnieLeibovitz
 ''.One more photo below.

Comments

  1. May I simply just say what a relief to discover somebody that genuinely knows what they're discussing on the web.
    You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More and more people should check this out and understand this side
    of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you certainly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but
    I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.