A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

A MAN WROTE A LETTER OF ''RENUNCIATION OF FIRST SON POSITION'' TO HIS FATHER IN ABIA STATE.WHAT DO YOU THINK?.{PHOTO}.

 

A man identified as Ifeanyi Kingsley Onukwubiri,wrote a letter of  '' Renunciation of first son position''. According to the letter above ''After years of deep reflection,I have to the conclusion that the position of first son increases my family problems.The position is a total liability to me,a setback and a thorn in my flesh,hence i am writing to formally inform you that I have renounced my position as your first son in the family and I am willing to allow my immediate younger brother,Ikenna to take over the position if he so desires. By this letter,I am also relinquishing all my entitlements and heritage as your first son to Ikenna and Victor and they are free to treat all these entitlement as they wish''. to conclude he wrote ''I will therefore plead that going forward I should no longer be addressed as the first son of your family,I am willing to become the last born,if possible''. This is the letter he wrote to his Chief Rex Onukwubiri,based in Umuahia,Abia State on the 7th of May 2021.What do you think?,this might be a new trend fr first borns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.