A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

SISTER SISTER STAR 'JACKEE HARRY' TALKS ABOUT THE SIT-COM AND HOW HER SISTER CONVINCED HER TO TAKE PART IN IT+MOTHER'S DAY.{PHOTOS}.

 

Throwback Sit-com actress Jackee Harry Shared this photo above today with the caption ''I absolutely did NOT want to play Lisa Landry – I was too young and sexy to be anybody’s MOTHER!

But my sister eventually convinced me to take the part and I’m glad I did because it helped me realize how fulfilling it is to mentor younger women.

Showing other people how to develop their skills and talents, helping them gain confidence, strength, self-worth, self-awareness, love for others – it feeds my soul in a way that not even acting does.
So imagine the happiness in my heart when I see the wonderful women and mothers that Tia & Tamera have become. ♥️

Add on to that how the Lisa character resonated with so many of you watching from home! All these years later I see how important it was to have a black mom like her on TV.

It goes to show that when somebody connects with you and allows you to teach them (in person or even through the television screen), what they’re really giving you is the opportunity to show them that they’re not alone.To all the moms out there who are doing your best to raise your kids and hustling so hard to achieve your dreams, I see you. I love you. You’re the perfect example of how mothers can be sexy, strong, and successful. Happy #MothersDay!''.One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.