A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

GOV. SOLUDO'S WIFE THREW A SURPRISE 62ND BIRTHDAY FOR HIM TODAY.(PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE.


"For the most part of my years of marriage, my wife has continued to pull a coup on me every 28th of July.

Today, as usual, Nonye in connivance with family, friends and members of the Anambra State Executive Council pulled another birthday surprise on me.

I can only thank providence for yet another privilege of marking another birthday. I remember, in a special way, my age mates who have journeyed to the great beyond, and all those killed needlessly. It is my prayer that God accept their souls in paradise and grant us the grace to ensure that their death is not in vain.

I celebrate our lives. I celebrate our State. I celebrate providence. I thank you all for the good wishes.

I'll be proceeding to the Nigeria Correctional Service, Awka custodial centre where I will be celebrating with the inmates.

I am humbled by your outpouring of love. 

CC. Soludo, CFR.
More photos below. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.