A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

PRESIDENT TINUBU SPEAKS ON BEING INSULTED.(PHOTO).



President Tinubu speaks on being insulted


"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted. I think that is childish. I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity. 


Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.


It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.


Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punches you, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.


Win some and lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.


As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics. You can see where I am today politically. I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine. I'm not complaining, keep it up."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.