A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

'2BABA ' OKPOLOWU HAS 40 GUNS, USED SPIRITUAL POWERS TO KILL RIVERS DPO- ACCOMPLICE.(PHOTO).


‘2Baba’ Okpolowu has 40 guns, used spiritual powers to kill Rivers DPO — Accomplice

Gift David Okpala Okpolowu, popularly called ‘2Baba’, who masterminded the killing and decapitation of Superintendent Bako Angbashim, Ahoada Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Rivers State, has over 40 guns in his hands.

‘2Baba’ also contacted a native doctor from the Ogoni area of the state to help him kill DPO Angbashim spiritually, which was why they were able to defeat the officer physically.

These revelations were made by a member of Okpolowu’s gang, who was involved in the killing.

The suspect, whose name was not given, was arrested by youths and about to be lynched. But policemen took him away.

The Public Relations Officer of the Rivers Command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the arrest of the suspect involved in killing of the DPO.

The suspect said his boss had contacted a native doctor from the Ogoni area of the state, who helped them kill DPO Angbashim spiritually before they attacked him physically.

He said: “I will not lie, when they killed the DPO, I was not there. I was across the river. I will not lie, I have a conscience.

“When they brought the Rivers DPO, I did not see him. I swear. I don’t know where they buried him. But I know where they brought him from.

“’2Baba’ (Gift David Okpala Okpolowu) has over 40 guns. He calls the person who supplies guns to him on the phone.

“He pays the person and then they will supply the guns. But I don’t know him.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.