A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

MAN DIVORCES WIFE AFTER 37 YEARS IN MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).


 Man Div0rces Wife After 37 Years In Marriage


Public notice.


This is the last picture together as husband and wife.


This beautiful couple is separating with immediate effect due to emerging irreconcilable difference after 37 years conjugal bliss.


Indeed, life is a mystery and a jigsaw puzzle.


I wish her good tidings and long life and prosperity.


The devil is tirelessly working 24hrs round the clock.


I gave the devil a good fight with everything at my disposal.


Please I'm single again but not available.


I have decided to live a happy but lonely life.


Please pray for me.


I will miss her so much.


She was the love of my life.


She was my sunshine.


Let me cry a river.


I'm hale and ❤️ hearty.


Our union is blessed with 4 graduates who are all gainfully employed in reputable organizations.


She is free to go with them if that is their wishes.


A man without biological children still gets a befitting and decent burial.


Thank God I have touched beautiful lives who would be too willing to give me a decent burial when I joined my ancestors at God appointed time.


Who cares anyway!


The dead is not even aware of what happens after answering the final call.


Never marry one wife,if you have the money.

Please be wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.