A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

I LODGE IN A HOTEL WITH AKIN LEWIS WHEN SOME KIDNAPPERS BROKE THE DOOR AND TOOK ME AWAY-REGINA CHUKWU. (PHOTO).


 I lodge In a hotel with Akin lewis when some kìdnappers broke the door and took me away

Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu has revealed what happened to her when she was lodged in the same hotel with actor Akin Lewis after working together on a movie set, while also stating what the unknown gùnmen did to her before setting her free.


In a video that was posted on the official Y0uTube channel of Regina Chukwu TV, she made it known that she lodged in a hotel with actor Akin Lewis when the kîdnappers f0rcefully br0ke the door and took her away.


In her statement, she said, "I was invited to a movie set where I was supposed to spend a day, but the producer insisted that I should spend the night because Akin Lewis has to leave the movie set early in the morning. I was taken to a hotel with Akin Lewis to pass the night, and when we got there, I discovered that the hotel was full of pr0stitutes, so I told the producer and Akin Lewis that I wasn't going to stay in the hotel. Akin Lewis pleaded to me to sleep in the hotel, so I had to respect him because of his age and personality, but listening to his plead was my biggest règret. I started hearing noises from the pr0stitutes, but I decided not to go out of the room, and while I was undressing myself to sleep, someone f0rcefully hìt the door and took me away. They took me with a car and drove off to a place where they used my ATM card to withdraw all my money, and they only gave me one thousand naira for transportation."


©️Ayeni Abayomi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.