A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).
PELLER SAYS ASISAT OSHOALA'S $100K GIFT WILL FINISH
Tiktoker Peller has come for Nigeria's Super Falcons squad, saying they stopped responding to him since they won the 2024 WAFCON tournament and were gifted $100,000 each by President Bola Tinubu.
Peller said he used his TikTok platform which has 11.7 million followers to assist many of the female footballers to build a massive social media following. He particularly singled out Asisat Oshoala in his rant, saying they will soon be broke.
"You can see, I texted Asisat since last two weeks, she neva reply o," the 20-year-old alleged. "Dem don give dem 100,000 dollars. All the girls dem no reply me. Leave dem, if e finish, anybody that text me, I no reply them. Me, I go pride up.No worry. $100,000 is making you feel like angel that is flying."
Comments
Post a Comment