ABU VICE-CHANCELLOR HOSTS 100 STUDENTS TO LUNCH, URGES THEM TO LOOK BEYOND CERTIFICATES. (PHOTOS).
Céline Dion is preparing to return to the stage, with 10 shows scheduled in Paris starting in September as she continues living with stiff-person syndrome.
The 58-year-old singer has been preparing for the performances with Pilates and ballet classes, focusing on her physical ability to perform.
“It’s been so long,” Dion told Harper’s Bazaar. “I would like to offer them something to show how I’ve missed them.”
Dion, who was diagnosed with stiff-person syndrome in 2022, said her experience has changed how she approaches life.
“I’m honest, and it’s not always pretty,” she said. “Sometimes it’s happy things, sometimes it’s sad, but it’s called life.”
“Instead of questioning life, can you live life?” she added. “So I’m living my life, girl. I’m living the life.”
Dion has previously credited her fans with helping her through her health challenges, saying their support helped her continue after her diagnosis.
Comments
Post a Comment