NAF COMPLETES LOCAL REASSEMBLY OF FIRST TWO H125 HELICOPTERS IN LAGOS. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 NAF COMPLETES LOCAL REASSEMBLY OF FIRST TWO H125 HELICOPTERS IN LAGOS The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has successfully completed the local reassembly of its first two H125 helicopters at NAF Base Ikeja, Lagos, following their delivery by Airbus. Conducted with the support of Airbus technical personnel, the exercise marks an important milestone in strengthening technical collaboration, facilitating knowledge transfer and enhancing NAF personnel’s practical exposure to the support and maintenance of modern rotary-wing platforms. The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, described the development as a positive step towards strengthening the NAF’s technical and operational capacity. He stated, “Beyond acquiring modern platforms, we are committed to developing the knowledge, partnerships and support systems required to maximise their operational value and sustain them throughout their service life.” The H125 helicopters will provide valuable additional capability ...

IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY- ACTRESS SARAH MARTINS. (PHOTOS).


 It’s officially my birthday 🎂💃💃🤭


Today, I celebrate ME. ❤️🎂✨


Happy birthday to a woman who has walked through storms and still found the strength to smile, to love, to give, and to keep going.


I celebrate every version of myself, the little girl who dreamed, the woman who fought battles in silence, the woman who fell and found the courage to rise again, and the woman I am becoming.


I may not have everything figured out, but I am grateful for how far God has brought me. I am grateful for every lesson, every closed door, every answered prayer, every disappointment that made me stronger, and every blessing that reminded me that God never left my side.


This new chapter, I choose peace over pressure, purpose over perfection, and gratitude over comparison. I choose to love myself deeper, protect my heart, honor my journey, and trust God’s timing.


May this new age bring me genuine happiness, divine protection, greater opportunities, good health, beautiful memories, abundance, and the courage to fulfill every dream God has placed in my heart.


May I never lose my kind heart. May my hands continue to be a blessing to others, and may the love I give return to me in ways beyond my imagination.


I am proud of the woman I am, grateful for the woman I was, and excited for the woman I am becoming.


Here’s to another year of becoming everything God created me to be. 🙏🏽

Cheers to ME! 🥂👑 🎂


Styled by the force CELEBRITY ILLUSTRATOR/STYLIST.

More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.