ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

WHO IS AN ALIEN?

                                             People believe aliens exist and they come around to snatch people for sample.My question is these,who is an Alien?,is't one that does not belong to this planet earth? or one that have come but is gone and now living in a an unknown world because he or she is dead?. Have you ever thought of the fact that what we worship,can also be an alien?.Think deep about it,i believe you will find the answer you have been searching for.We need expert in these field especially the real aliens {men in black}to teach we humans who they really are LOL.                                                                                                                                                      

Comments

  1. angels are aliens too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're truly a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is
    incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.

    Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful task on this topic!


    Also visit my page; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough
    time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style
    seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this web site needs far
    more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the
    info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and
    was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.