ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

CHACHA EKE FAANI CELEBRATES HER HUSBAND AS HE TURNED 45 TODAY.(PHOTOS).#HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Austin Faani Ikechukwu is a Nollywood director, producer, film editor, and entrepreneur. born on 18th March 1977 and raised in Asaba Delta State. The 45 years of old hails from Anambra State in South-Eastern Nigeria, but little is known about his parents or siblings.

His Nollywood wife Chacha Eke Faani took to her social media to plenty pictures from his 45th birthday with the caption " As I star in this divine drama called life, I know beyond a shadow of doubt that God is the executive producer of every good thing; and I am thankful to him for all that I have, all that I am, afterall, I am because God is.

God is love. He loves me so much he gifted me Austin Faani.
 Tino, you are a gift that keeps giving.
You have given me so much in such a short time. In our 13years of friendship, you’ve taught me resilience. In our 9years of marriage, you’ve taught me essence.
My big break from Nollywood came from you taking a chance on me in your directorial debut. I craved badly for a “challenging character in a lead role, you made that happen…and we weren’t even lovers then. It’s who you are to your friends in general. You make dreams come through. I’m a sucker for intelligent conversations. Your uncommon wisdom was and still is the quality that keeps me glued to you. Tino, You are an enigmatic mystery. Your brilliance has enhanced my brilliance. 

Thank You for painstakingly elevating my artistic skills, Thank you for teaching me how to edit my thoughts, edit my life, how to read patterns & connect dots in general. Thank you for being the reason I have extremely beautiful children. Thank you for the awakening. Thank you for being the trigger tool my “Chi” used to release me from satanic/occultic manipulations and damnation that held me down for years. You bulletproof Titanium of a human being. You Indomitable spirit, warrior, saviour, armed with calm as super power. You were made for me. This is destiny. I thank my “Chi” our paths crossed. 

As a multi-dimensional personality that I am, only an extraordinary human like you can put up with me. Me fire, You ice 😍

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUSBAND. 
I love that it’s you I’m doing life with.
Ps: I peeked into the future for you, it all worked out 💯💃🏻

To mark this day, I dressed the kids in their father’s favorite outfit —Blue jeans & white shirt 🤸🏾‍♀️🤣
360 days out of 365 days in a year, you’ll always catch @austinfaani dripping in jeans and white shirt 🤓 Sometimes, facecap 🧢

Many thanks to my creative team:

📸 @topartpictures

💄 @zazi_makeovers

😍 @omonati33 

🎂 @angel_pallazo

🙌🏽 @dopeevents007"".
More photos below. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.