BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

COMEDIAN 'MANDY ' UNVEILS HER NEW HOUSE AS SHE TURNED 50-YEARS TODAY.(PHOTOS).#CONGRATULATIONS.

Ace Nigerian Comedian ' Mandy Umeadi Uzonitsha unveiled her new house as she turned 50 years today.
She shared many photos,with different captions," Seek God 1st and all other things will be added onto you.
Early did I seek him his blessings never ending 
It's my birthday!!!!!
Am a living testimony of what God can do and how he can really change your story overnight 
God has changed my level ooooo
I entered the 5th floor and am enjoying the view from my duplex 
Na we once carry Ghana must go enter lagos. 
Na we go wear our Christmas dress go stand for person gate just to snap picture
Today na we snap wearing bathrobe to show say na we get house. 😆🤣😂
I give God all the glory for my life, my health, for provision and for my new Duplex pls if you want a cute simple but classy home like this pls seek God 1st and halla this man that God used to bless me @icyocy_properties".

"Make una help me thank God oooo
His gifts make rich and add no sorrow 
Happy birthday to me"

" This my God is too much.
Grateful heart. Thank you lord for my birthday gift. 
4 bedroom, 5 toilet, 4 bathroom and a studio apartment in lekki and all I did was seek you lord".
"All I did was seek him
4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 5 toilet, 2 kitchen and a studio apartment in lekki.
Happy birthday daughter of zion Mandy Uzonitsha 
Banana Island property loading. Wink".
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳. 
More photos below. 





Comments

  1. A big congratulations to my own aunty Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is deserving of everything she is enjoying today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there when she celebrated her 30th birthday in Gbagada.

    Now she has celebrated 50 in Lekki, in her own house! Na big achievement. This God is too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).